Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can You Believe It?

Well, we finally took the plunge! We are expecting our second child next June. We are very excited but it comes with a price. I am of course, very, very, sick, again! I had my first I.V. yesterday and I have a permanent appt. in infussion therapy every Monday morning. I just have to remind myself its all worth it in the end. I thought this baby ticker would be fun as a count down. I will try to keep the blog updated as much as I can. Until then, happy barfing!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Natalie just told me yesterday! Congratulations! Sorry that you get so sick. Let me know if you need anything. I'm very happy for you!

Chandler and Amanda Robinson said...

Congrats!!! That is so EXCITING. keep us updated.

Jacey said...

oh my heck linds!! im so excited for you! i hope you are okay though! if you need anything let me know! really! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay- you little devil. Congratulations!!!!!1 I'm so excited for you. It really is worth it in the end. So, how far along are you? 2 months?

A Erickson said...

Yay Yay Yay....we are so excited! I have been secretly hoping you were pregnant for a while now. Yahoo for baby #2 (but not for being sick..sorry about that).

the heath's said...

Congratulations!! Glad I found your cute blog! I love your little boys eyes, they are gorgeous!!

Jessica Heath

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congratulations! I hope the sickness gets better and you can enjoy the holidays!