Monday, February 16, 2009

Fairly Obvious!







We found out that we are having another boy! We are really excited for the new addition to our family! I can't say that I wasn't a little surprised cuz I was kinda thinking girl, but we are very grateful that he is healthy so far and everything is progressing well. Kendrick is soooooo excited( I can't stress that enough) to have a brother! He already has bunk beds for them picked out in Pottery Barn magazine that he wants us to buy. He can't quite understand that it will be a while before he can share a bed or rough house with the baby. I guess I can reluctantly say that I am feeling better than I was, but still not really feeling good. At this point, any milestone is a miracle!

6 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!

The Vasquez Family said...

Geez Lindsay... Looks like you have been having fun without me!!! Thanks for making me start a blog. We'll see how it goes.

Brady and Jenna said...

I still can't get over how Kendrick shared with Gwen what your having. Ha ha He says the funniest things, yet it's expected. He's a Summer's. I love the Super Hero action shots. Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! You are such a cute boy mom- I'm excited for you to have another boy. I have loved having 2 girls in a row. They are at a fun stage right now to play together (when they're not fighting). :)

The Garza's said...

I am so excited that everything has gone good, and your baby is on it's way-, yeah! I hope it continues to go good!

Brady and Jenna said...

Hey you little shit's!! Are we ever going to hang out??