Sunday, September 13, 2009

What Happens When You're Not Looking



He was trying to get away from me so he wouldn't have to take it off.
He was dancing in the aisle.
Mike trying to wrestle it off.
He could hardly zip it up.

We were at Walmart last night getting groceries and I was browsing for bibs while Mike was entertaining the onry Stetson. I hear Mike bust out laughing and I turn around and Kendrick had a 3T fleece sleeper on(the kind with the feet in it)! Well, he sort of had it on. The neck of it was half way down his back and he was about to blow the feet out of it. It was one of those moments when you really should get mad but we were laughing too hard. He actually was heart broken when I wouldn't buy it for him. I couldn't help but take a few pix and then hurry and help him get it off before we were kicked out of the store for making a scene!

5 comments:

HKins said...

This is so funny. I can't wait to hear Summer's (Mike) version of the story. He has such a talent in telling stories & making me laugh. Kendrick has such personality. Cute boy for sure.

byebyedays said...

That is hilarious! I wish I could've been there to see that.

The White House said...

I love it!! I can just imagine you two laughing so hard. That is the best story!! Kendrick we love you!!

A Erickson said...

I am laughing my head off! Reminds me of him and Alex's jacket the last time we played. Which, by the way was WAY too long ago.

Melissa said...

He is hilarious! I love him to death!