Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas in Cali!
















This year for the holidays we decided to go on a Southern California vacation with my two sisters and their families and our family friend and her family. I think there were 17 of us in all. We woke up early Christmas morning and opened presents then quickly headed off to the airport. We flew out just in time before the terrible storm came in and closed the airport. We spent 3 1/2 days in Anaheim at Disneyland and then the other 3 1/2 days in San Diego at Seaworld and the beach. The weather was never hot but the sun shined the whole time and the best part was there was no snow! We had not been on vacation for a long time so it was really cool to get out for a change of scenery. I did suprisingly well while we were there. I was really tired but able to keep my nausea in check for the most part. I think we were so busy I didn't really have time to dwell on it. I don't want to curse myself and say that I am doing better, but I hope that we are on the downward side of this sickness! We hope you all had wonderful holidays!

1 comment:

A Erickson said...

What an awesome Christmas vacay! So much fun! I love San Diego! And I love that you weren't so terribly sick for the whole thing. We need to play!