Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kendrick Turns 5!





Wow, what a whirlwind of 5 years it has been! We had Kendrick's family birthday party on Sunday, June 7th. We were Batman crazy at the party. Batman everything! We then celebrated his actual birthday with just the three of us on Monday, June 8th. Mike took the day off work and we spent the entire day together as a family having one big last hoorah with Kendrick being our only child. We went to Hogle Zoo, Temple Square, and he wanted to eat mac n' cheese at Chili's. The day was all about him and spending time together. It was one of those days we will never forget! I can't beleive my baby is 5!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun day You had in Salt Lake! I love Hogle Zoo. I can't believe he's 5 either! He is hilarious and I love him to death!

A Erickson said...

I cannot believe that boy is 5! Ack! They grow too fast! I am feeling like a terrible friend! We haven't talked in ages! I wish I could see your cute round belly! Come play. We miss you....

byebyedays said...

MIKE AND LINDSEY~ I'm so excited you two are bloggers! I don't venture into other blogs very much, it's a shame cause look at all I've been missing. PLEASE, PLEASE send your ol buddy Jynjr and email so I can send you an invite to our private blog... I'd LOVE to be blogger buddies. You guys are so dang cute! jynjon19@yahoo.com