Monday, June 29, 2009

Meet Stetson







Our second son arrived on June 23rd @ 11:50 p.m. I was induced but was acutally in labor when I got to the hospital. Everything went really well and as expected. He weighed 7lbs. 15oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is such a sweet boy! He is a very good baby and Kendrick absolutley loves him. We haven't had any drama with jealousy yet...yet. Kendrick really doesn't seem phased by him much. He walks by and kisses him while on his merry way to play. We are so blessed and relieved that he is here and healthy.

8 comments:

HKins said...

Congrats! Everyone at work is so excited for you and Mike. I'm glad you posted pics cause Mike keeps forgetting to bring some for all of us who are anxiously waiting to see your new son. He looks just like his dad.

RoBiN said...

Congradulations to you! Stetson is such a little cutie! You have a beautiful little family! I am soo happy for you! :)

A Erickson said...

Yay Yay Yay! So glad that he is finally here. We need to come for a visit!

Kiesha said...

Hey Linds! Congrats on the new bundle of joy! And look, he wasn't a 9lb+ afterall. Whew! He's adorable and I'm so happy all is well. You sure know how to cook 'em - so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is darling. How fun to have a new little baby.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congrats! He is really cute. I am glad all went well. Can't wait to see more pics.

byebyedays said...

Congrats, he is BEAUTIFUL! I love his name... So cute! You all look so happy, what a fun family of 4! Wow, you are beating me by 2 now!

The Garza's said...

Yay! congrats- he is so cute and looks like so much fun- I am happy for kendrick to always have a little side kick! Congrats again and enjoy every moment!